What To Expect If You Are Considering Exchanging Your Annuity
An annuity is a financial contract written by an insurance company that provides payments to a recipient over a pre-determined period of time.
If you are the beneficiary of an annuity, you may be receiving monthly payments. However, we have all experienced a lot of change over the past two years, and you may find that your monthly payment is no longer serving your financial needs.
If this is the case, you may be considering selling your annuity for a lump sum of cash to achieve your goals and make the necessary adjustments in 2022.
Rising Capital helps annuitants obtain a lump sum that can be used to purchase a home, start a business, or fund your retirement.
We will assist you throughout the process and will cover 100% of the costs associated with your transfer.
What to expect if you decide to sell your annuity payments:
- Get A Free Evaluation – After discussing your situation and goals, your account executive will put together a custom quote for you with options to meet your needs.
- Accept Your Quote – Once you’ve received your quote and have decided to accept it, you will receive a contract that provides details about your transfer.
- Rising Capital Covers Fees – Rising Capital has no hidden fees and covers all costs associated with your transaction from beginning to end.
- The Process – If you own your annuity, we will work with your policy’s issuer to complete the change of ownership, payee, and beneficiary elections needed to complete your sale.
- Get Paid – Once the policy’s issuer has confirmed the policy information has been updated, we will typically have funds to you within two business days.
Contact us to find out if selling your annuity for a lump sum of cash is the right decision for you.